If I could improve upon the piece I would make it more neat and make the colors stand out more. There is a pattern around the mouth. I wonder if I put more things in the piece i would make it more emphasized. I like the eyes in the piece because it outstands more.Feedback:
Cesar Gonzalez
Jenny I really like how you used emphasis on the tear drop. The way this piece of art is set up makes me think that you used space subconsciously.
Bairon Sanchez:I really like the design close to the eyes and I think that you should add more things.
Sean: I think more color would definitely be better.
Corbin:yes more color and detail would be better.
Sandra- I like the line you used, I think some more value would improve it.
Jamie:I like the speak up it sends a positive message I think some value would look good.
Aryonna- I really like the eyes with the tear drop. I also like the way your piece does not follow one theme it makes it stand out way more.
No comments:
Post a Comment