Graffiti Poster Q's. September 12,2014
By:Jennifer Lucio
Please answer the following questions in your blog post:
Title your post "graffiti artist expressive feature poster"
1. Put the date on top of your blog.
2. Write "by: __________(your name) under the date
In complete sentences answer the following questions:
3. What graffiti artist are you referencing in your poster? List the person's name
My graffiti artist I'm referring to in my poster is pose and revok.
4. What style of graffiti is this person known for?
These persons are known for using 3-D in their graffiti
5. What element of art are you emphasizing in your poster? How?
5. What element of art are you emphasizing in your poster? How?
The element I am emphasizing is line by doing pattern.
6. What principle of design are you emphasizing in your poster? How?
The principle I am emphasizing is emphasis by making the girls eyes more interesting with contrast.
7. What imagery are you using in your poster?
7. What imagery are you using in your poster?
The imagery I am using if different parts of people's face to make a new face.
8. Is there a message you are trying to convey in your poster? What is it?
8. Is there a message you are trying to convey in your poster? What is it?
To don't care about what people say
9. How do you want the viewer to interpret your poster? What do you want them to think?
9. How do you want the viewer to interpret your poster? What do you want them to think?
I want them to think that no matter how you look it shouldn't matter to people.
10. What medium will you be finishing your poster with?
10. What medium will you be finishing your poster with?
I will be finishing my poster with color
No comments:
Post a Comment