Monday, February 23, 2015

Color wheel


I created a color wheel that emphasizes different sizes of circles and colors. The research I did was I looked up different ideas on how to make my color wheel more creative. The steps I went through to create my color wheel where to research designs or ideas. Next I started with the primary colors (red,blue,yellow) and colored them in a peace sign way. After that I started my secondary colors (green,orange,violet) and did another peace sign on the color wheel. Then, I continued with my tertiary colors (red-orange, red-violet, yellow-orange, yellow-green, blue-green, blue-violet). I added shades and tints to each color. This project is theory based because you follow the same steps when creating a color wheel. One thing I would change about the project is to make it more artistic maybe create something with the colors. One thing I liked about the project is how you could think outside the box and create anything by still following the steps into creating a color wheel.

Peer critiquing
Val- I love the details you incorporated in the color wheel! It's simple, yet intricate in every aspect!

Angie- I love the way you used little details like the way you painted all the little circles inside of your bigger one. 
Cesar- I like the use of space and the artistic choices made to balance the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment